The New Year is a good time to develop good marketing habits. Here are 10 Simple Marketing Resolutions to Recharge Your Marketing for the new year!
- Give Out More Business Cards. The most natural way to give someone a business card is to ask for theirs. Tit for Tat. Start with 10 a week and progress to 20.
- Add 20 Names To Your Contact Database Every Week. By the end of the year, that’s over 1000 new contacts. (These can be from the business cards you collect).
- Start a Blog. Blogs make it easier for search engines to find you, give people something to read when they find you and provide a great platform for creating connections.
- Join a Networking Group. Professional organizations or other networking venues provide a great foundation for creating referrals and prospects.
- Send a Newsletter. Creating a printed or outbound (online) newsletter or bulletin allows you to keep in touch with prospects, clients and referral sources.
- Eat Lunch. Take a prospect, client or referral source to lunch once a week. This is a great opportunity to cement relationships, develop referrals and tap more business.
- Toot Your Horn. Send press releases to print and online media when you do something special, add a staff member or introduce a new product or service.
- Write Notes. When you meet someone or if someone sends you a lead, write a note. A real one, not an email. And be sure to enclose your card. (see #1)
- Return Calls. The easiest way to frustrate a client or prospect is to postpone a call back. Return calls the same day.
- Call Aaron Metosky Designs. These are just the beginning. Aaron Metosky can help you Recharge! your marketing program to drive down cost, increase sales and create a pipeline of new business.
Contact Aaron Metosky Designs, 412-913-5315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.